Monday, September 27, 2010

Titus 2:4-5 ...train the younger woman to love their husbands and children, to be self-controlled and pure, to be busy at home...

Through the passing years and everchanging culture I believe women have lost their way. We have become products of society that it now has become offensive to many women to discuss the very subjects that make them women. We have become such a unisex culture that the male and female design and role is so far from the original that people are downright confused. And I've probably already offended and lost some of you by saying "male and female" role. I'm a big believer in taking things back to origin and basics. Of course we will all have our own opinions of what we think those origins are. But these are mine. God designed the woman to be busy at home and the man to work, provide for that home. I'm VERY passionate and will have any conversation with anyone about why I believe whole heartedly, ready for it....women should be home. With their kids. Taking care of the homefront. And yes having dinner ready when their work tired husbands walk through the door. Ooooh I bet I have some of you cringing right now, and thats ok. My motivation is love. I understand that you will never feel truly fulfilled unless you fulfill the purpose in which you were created and designed for. I have watched women over and over thrive and dominate in the workforce while their home lives crumbled, ending in divorce or affairs. Their children now bouncing between grandma to daycare to babysitter while mommy puts her new heels on to go get that next fix of self worth in some office. It saddens me deeply. Women have lost their way in the midst of trying to find it. God's truths have not changed, we have. When you can embrace and accept that God's way is best, you will ALWAYS find His promises to hold firm and true.

More nagging thoughts to come soon...not for the weak at heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment